Companies across the nation are finding the need to share very large, important documents for internal and external purposes. Whether it be sharing between an entire team of people or sharing between just a few, having the capacity to send large files is now essential in the business world.
Citrix has added a new program to make sharing large files easier. As an IT administration who wants the best for you and your company, we decided to jump on this band-wagon. We are proud to announce our newest addition to our product portfolio, ShareFile.
ShareFile is simply a program that allows you to share large files between you and your employees, and even between you and your clients. It is a secure, password protected space where you can be sure your files will not be leaked.
We are confident in ShareFile and want to offer this to you because of our personal experience with the program. We use ShareFile on a daily basis and can attest to the fact that it is user friendly, offers extensive features, and is a secure network which will keep your files safe.
There are three primary reasons why ShareFile will help your company:
- Security-There is a high amount of security due to the fact that Sharefile stores files in a SSAE 16 audited datacenter. ShareFile uses Secure Socket Layers or Transport Layer Security which according to Sharefile, is simply “the same functionality used by banks and popular e-commerce services for secure communication.”
- Password Protected Collaboration Space-Sharefile is an easy way to collaborate with co-workers. By offering password protected accounts, it allows employees to upload files for only those with a password to get into.
- Features-ShareFile offers a number of features which include storage options, syncing tools, Microsoft Outlook integration, FTP/FTPS connections, and mobile access.
- Storage Options-You will have the option to use cloud storage or use a server on your own network. There is also the option of using a hybrid solution which allows you to separate data into two separate locations.
- Sync Tool-ShareFile offers a syncing tool which allows the user to have files be automatically updated when the user clicks the save button.
- Microsoft Integration-This program allows the user to use ShareFile links for large email attachments. This makes it easier to send large attachments through email.
- FTP/FTPS Connections-Do you already use a FTP or FTPS connection? ShareFile is congruent to any FTP or FTPS connection. This makes it easy replace your current connection to ShareFile.
- Mobile Access-ShareFile is compatible with various mobile and tablet brands including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows.
Whether it be sending large attachments through email or having a collaboration space for you and your employees, ShareFile is the solution to your document sharing needs.