The snow is falling, lights are being hung, and Christmas lists are being made. Yes, it is that time of year once again, the time to celebrate, spend time with family, but more importantly, the time for gifts.
And, for those of you who don’t believe in Santa Claus, shopping is on the to-do list. Your kids are awaiting the latest gadgets and technology so they can show them off to their friends. Your parents want the electronics they weren’t able to have as children and your spouse needs that brand new piece of technology they have been anticipating all year.
So, how do you know what the best technology gifts are? Below is a list of the 8 most popular gadgets in 2013; just in time for the holidays.
- 2013 iPad Mini “Air”–Apple’s latest gadget, the new iPad Air, has recently arrived by making its debut on November 21. This hi-tech invention features a few new additions to the older version. The “Air” facets a lighter and thinner frame with a faster wireless system installed. It also contains the advanced Retina display making words more clear and pictures more sharp.
- Microsoft’s Surface Tablet Pro-This tablet offers features for those of you on the go. The lightweight and portable device allows you to accomplish just as much as you would on a computer, but in an easier and more compact way. It also contains a USB plug-in along with touchscreen and camera options.
- Leap Motion-This tiny device plugs into your computer and senses what your hands do in order to control the screen. You can “point, reach and grab” within your screen without touching anything.
- The “Pebble” Smartwatch– This smartwatch allows you to have everything you need to know on your wrist. It enables you to check your emails, text messages, and various applications. This device is also waterproof.
- Nokia Lumia–This device combines the ability of a smartphone with a high-quality camera built into one.
- Fit-Bit Flex-Trying to improve your fitness? The Fit-Bit Flex is a wristband that is more than a fashion statement. This device is a thin bracelet that tracks your fitness and sleep, monitors your goals, and allows you to sync everything on your computer.
- Chromecast-The Chromecast TV is similar to the Apple TV as it allows you to stream cable, movies, and applications from anywhere.
- iPhone 5s–And of course, Apple’s newest iPhone for the year, the 5s features the fingerprint ID with a faster camera.